ΘΑ ΠΙΩ ΑΠΟΨΕ ΤΟ ΦΕΓΓΑΡΙ - TONIGHT I WILL DRINK THE MOON

Δημήτρης Μπάσης: Θα πιω απόψε το φεγγάρι. (Dimitris Bases: Tha pio apopse to fengari - Tonight I will drink the moon). Details. 

Θα πιω απόψε το φεγγάρι

Θα πιω απόψε το φεγγάρι
και θα μεθύσω και θα πω
αφού πονάς για κάποιον άλλο
ρίξε μαχαίρι να κοπώ

Κι όταν με κόψει το μαχαίρι
μετανιωμένη θα μου πεις
πάρε του φεγγαριού το δάκρυ
κι από το αίμα να πλυθείς

Κι εγώ θα κόψω το φεγγάρι
θα σ’ το καρφώσω στα μαλλιά
και σαν πλαγιάσουμε θα έχω
τον ουρανό στην αγκαλιά

Κι όταν ξυπνήσουμε και πάμε
ξανά στα στέκια τα παλιά
σκέψου τι όμορφη που θα `σαι
με το φεγγάρι στα μαλλιά

Tonight I will drink the moon

Tonight I am going to drink the moon
and I will get drunk and say
as you are longing for someone else
throw me a knife to cut myself

And when the knife cuts me
you will tell me in regret
take a tear from the moon
and wash off the blood

I will cut down the moon
and pin it in your hair
and as we lie down 
I'll have heaven in my arms

And when we wake up and go
again to our old meeting places
imagine how beautiful you will be
with the moon in your hair


Μουσικη: Μίμης» Πλέσσας
Στιχοι: Λευτερης Παπαδοπουλος
Composer: Mimis Plessas
Lyrics: Lefteris Papadopoulos *

Posted on:

Comments

Popular Posts